Background

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Scrapchica's Easter/Springtime Blog Hop

Thank you so much for visiting Scrapchica's first blog hop. There are many talented ladies on board and I am hoping that you are able to see them ALL... If you missed anyone, please feel free to click on their link below and come back to me...


I will do a video of the winnings for my giveaway... To win, please be a subscriber on my you tube channel "scrappinglatina" and a follower on my blog... oh and yes... don't forget to leave a comment...

Thanks again for visiting... Now HOP on over to the next person on the list for some more fantastic projects... Your next stop is Yolie at http://yoliebean.blogspot.com/. YAY!!!

Thank you Linda for allowing me to participate... Super, super fun!!!

And just in case you missed a blog... here is the list of the participants...

#1. Linda http://scrapchica.blogspot.com
#2. Susi http://artcsushi.blogspot.com
#3. Vero http://goldenmomentssometimes.blogspot.com
#4. Alee' http://aleejentaleigh.blogspot.com
#5. Nataleigh http://nataleighscraftland.blogspot.com
#6. Stephanie http://mamascrapper69.blogspot.com
#7. Nancy http://pinkbellamia.blogspot.com
#8. Cynthia http://cynthialoowho.blogspot.com
#9. Jackie http://scrappinglatina.blogspot.com
#10. Yolie http://yoliebean.blogspot.com
#11. Ruthie http://scrapchic-ruth.blogspot.com
#12. Zoe http://craftyx.blogspot.com

Have Fun & Happy Hopping!!!

22 comments:

  1. Jackie...Your bag is Darling...I love that idea...and you were nervous...Aye Tu! LOL...Thank you again for joining us! :)Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Jackie! Sorry you couldn't see my vid...it's up now...I forgot to take it off of private....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie love your bag and great idea love the ruffled ribbon on it and your right love the paper :) TFS Alee'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Jackie! Love yur Easter Bag! Think I might have to scrap lift this ida! TFS! New here and I am now following.
    http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com
    pattig161 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this easter bag Jackie! I am going to "borrow" the idea if you don't mind! This is really cute! Where did you get the paper? It is precious!
    TFS :)
    shereedotburressatgmaildotcom
    cravinscrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jackie what a cute lil gift bag, I love your project and what a huge basket of goodies, I miss you! You coming to crop tonight? This was my first blog hop too :) Thanks for sharing your creation and talent♥
    Big Squishy Hugs & some Luv♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet bag! I look forward to watching more project videos from you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww addorable! Love your bag, and love your blog too, I will be following you and watching for more videos and am now on my way to you tube to be a subbie.
    tfs
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie,
    You hit the target when you said the REASON FOR THE SEASON IS JESUS....HE is our rock and OUR SAVIOUR....for without HIM, nothing would be possible:)

    The bag is soooo cute and I love the idea. Papers, trims, etc.....all a great idea and with your permisison, I would like to "lift" your creative idea. LMK if that is OK:)

    TFS and thanks so much for participating in Linda's first ever BLOG HOP.

    Have a "HOPPY DAY."

    Your friend,
    Sherry
    aka
    CricketsDaughter.blogspot.com
    CricketsDaughter1 (My YT Channel)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of altering a paper bag! I want to make one now! That is actually a very cute idea for the kids to make at Sunday school! I adore your project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a super cute idea!!! cant wait to try it out!! awesome job...thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you Jackie!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a wonderful bag jackie. i love handmade bags. its that extra thoughtfulness. hehe. great job. im enjoying our bloghop.

    HUGS
    Stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt
    stephanoid69@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this bag is too cute and i pinched it to wrap my mum's pressies LOL her b-day is monday tfs hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the bag and the cute butterfly :)thank you for the comet on my blog :) love Nataleigh

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it Jacko! Came out great!!! Muah, I hope they enjoy the bags we made!! *Y*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea to make your own basket using a bag. so cute too

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome project...!! So Cute, really enjoying the blog, so sorry it's almost done.
    TFS!!
    ;0)
    Norma

    www.Holy-Scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice and lovin' the bunny hop! ~Kelly (walkelmol)

    ReplyDelete