Background

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Scrapchica's Easter / Springtime Blog Hop Giveaway Goodies

Here are the goodies I am giving away for the blog hop. To be eligible please be a follower and leave a comment on the video of the project for the hop. Remember to begin at Linda's blog http://scrapchica.blogspot.com/.





Hope you are all having a HOPPING good day!

7 comments:

  1. love the hop jackie i'm having too much fun LOL huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, I like the idea of the bag that way their stuff isn't always falling out lol! tfs veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie! The bag was a great idea! I loved how you made it look like a easter basket! The blog hop is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a lot of work for the blog hop...making two videos! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool!! Lots of Goodies!! TFS Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and getting into the Easter spirit! ~Kelly (walkelmol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i started this blog hop cause of you how much fun thanks so much

    ReplyDelete