I received an award from Rebecca (http://scrapbookcorazonyo.blogspot.com/). GRACIAS, GRACIAS, GRACIAS... Te tengo much carino amiga... Abrazos (Hugs).

To have the honor of receiving the Stylish Blogger Award you must always pay it forward to other bloggers who are fairly new to blogging or to bring more fans to those you enjoy following as Rebecca did.
With this award you are to share eight things about yourself. Then pass the award to eight others
I'd like to pass the Stylish Blogger award to:
Yvette: http://artsy-rn.blogspot.com/
Amanda: http://butterflyamandascreations.blogspot.com/
Karlas: http://karlasloveblog.blogspot.com/
Jade: http://jadedstudios.blogspot.com/
Gloria & Ruthie: http://lasscrappinsenoritas.blogspot.com/ - These are two fabulous sisters...
Nataleigh: http://nataleighscraftland.blogspot.com/ - This little girl is super adorable...
Nancy: http://pinkbellamia.blogspot.com/
So here's 8 things about me:
1. I am a 37 year old Puertoriquena.... (Puerto Rican)... hehe
2. I have 3 children...
3. My hubby is the bomb... hehe... I have been married for 5 years and I still love him dearly.. hehe... Lol..
4. I am a Libra... so yes, I can be bad and good... There is a balance... Ha!
5. I am scared of heights... Seriously, I won't jump higher than I can reach.... Ok, so it is not that bad but I am really afraid of heights...
6. I LOVE country music... My fav... but I do listen to all types of music...
7. I love the color purple...
8. I am a hoarder more than a scrapbooker at the present... but that is all changing...
Bonus info: My motto... Treat others as you would like to be treated...
Thanks again Rebecca... Super sweet of you... xoxoxo
Awww... thanks Jacko! Love you! *Y*
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's really nice. Thanks for sharing, I am also afraid of heights. Stop by sometime. Judy
ReplyDelete