Background

Friday, March 11, 2011

Abuela (Grandmother) Frame for My Mother-In-Law

A little something for my mother in law... She loves her boys and I wanted her to know how much I appreciate her...


Here are the details:
  • I used brown craft paint to give the oak color easel the color of her panel walls in her living room
  • I used antique gold rub and buff on the frame to give it a tarnished look
  • I used stickles on the letters and I glimmer misted the back of the flower... the center is a flower I purchased from Carlene at http://www.pinkscrappersboutique.blogspot.com/
  • I colored the lace with Suede glimmer mist...
And the final result is.... (Drumroll)




Oh, and I used antique linen distress ink on the background... I love how the frame came out... She loved it too... She could not stop smiling...

1 comment:

  1. Hola Jackie! Your frame came out Great! And I love the pic of your boys...I still need to see the Toy Story movies!!! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete