Background

Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF...

So, it's the weekend... How does the song go "Just got paid, Friday night..." well that does not matter to me because I am on a shopping freeze... It is going awesome and WOW have I been tempted... Check out todays Crafty Steals deal of the day and you will know what I mean... I love Melody Ross and Unity Stamps... Yahoo!

So we are staying in and staying warm... Hope to get some pages done and a scrap page or two for a friend who is having her first baby... Maybe do a little more organizing to my space... It is coming along pretty well... I can move around the room now, I just have to figure out a more efficient way of getting things out. Still thinking....hmmmmm???

Anyhoo, here is my project for this Valentines... It was a banner swap for our forum http://www.scrapaholicsqclub.ning/. My letter was the "O" and after finding out that I made it too long, I had to redo it... but I seriously think it looks better now than before... hehe...




I also created this Thank You card... I am new to cardmaking so I need work on it... but I think it is so cool to give someone a handmade card. I am thinking of investing in a personalized stamp but will hold out until I really know what I am doing... Lol...


I want to wish you all a safe and warm weekend...

Much love...

Jackie

1 comment: