Background

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank You Linda (Scrapchica)!

I am so excited... Thank you Linda (http://scrapchica.blogspot.com/) for the sweet award... I am very honored to be a part of such a wonderful and sharing crafting community. I hope to be able to meet and become friends with many if not all of the talented ladies on you tube... HaHa!!!



I am still learning how to work on my blog, so please feel free to check back for updates and posts. My plan is to join as many swaps, challenges and activites as I can... as well as host some of my own... I hope you will join me in my new endeavor and continue to help our crafting family grow...

There are so many blogs that inspire me... I would not know where to begin to list and there would be no end to all of the talent... One of the perks in my day is to be able to log on to my dashboard and reading the new posts... Thank you again Linda... I really appreciate it sweetie... I am looking forward to your blog hop on March 12th...

The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2. Let them know you chose them
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5. Have fun!

So, now I would like to honor 3-5 other talented ladies blogs:

Damaris - http://latinnydoll.blogspot.com/
Gin - http://scrapndare.blogspot.com/
Cindy - http://cindyscroppingcorner.blogspot.com/
Cat - http://ohkianex.blogspot.com/
Lilly - http://10angelkisses.blogspot.com/

These are just a few of the talented ladies I have had the pleasure to come across..

Thank you very much again Linda... You are a sweetie!

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful blessed week!

Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Hola Jackie! I feel so blessed to have all you scrappy chica's in my life...I so can't wait to see what you create for the blog hop...it's going to be so much fun. Mucho Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!
    Thanks so much for the prize! You are so sweet. Nobody's ever given me one. I'm going to my blog to post it right now.
    Lots of love,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! This is my first award!! I am going to post right now too! Gotta figure out how :-)

    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete