Background

Friday, February 25, 2011

Here comes the weekend!

Well, it is Friday night... No plans this weekend and hubby has to work... My mother in law is visiting so I am going to do my very best to scrap all weekend... I have a few things that I have been trying to work on that should be going out on Monday... (Xing fingers)...

I will be posting pics as soon as I can... I finished the easel and frame for my mother in law, so I will post a pic when I can upload...

I will also be working on my giveaway packages... As I purged my room I came across extras and things that I don't think I would use... I figure it would be great to pass it on and share the goodies.. So, after I have made my giveaways boxes, I will post details on my blog and you tube channel... Good luck to all...

So I hope you all have a "scrapalicious" weekend... Let's get our SCRAP on!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a fun scrappy weekend to u too!!! X's Alee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jackie, have an awesome weekend creating. Hugs, Friday

    ReplyDelete