It has been a rough week... First DH was sick and we had to postpone our Valentines until this weekend coming and then I was hit... The FLU!!! It came in with no invitation and decided to stay a while. I just pray that my boys don't get it... My DD is feeling a bit under as well but she is older and the Nyquil has helped her sleep...
So, look out for some projects that I plan on completing... Trying some new techniques for some challenges.. Hope I can be "brave" enough to share...hehe...
Ay caramba... Can't wait until this flu is totally gone...
Have a blessed and wonderful weekend!
Hola! Just wanted to let you know that if you look at my latest blog entry there is a cute lil award there for you! :) Please check it out! Hope you all are feeling better...aye! Hugs Chica! :)
ReplyDeleteLinda sent me here :) a new follower y mujer hope u feel better y too have been feeling yucky!!!! Q te mejores!!!
ReplyDeletehere's my blog:
http://aleejentaleigh.blogspot.com