Background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome...

Thank you for visiting my blog. A place where I can share my projects and layouts with you. I look forward to making many new friends and learning from each and every one of you. My first pictures are of two layouts I created. A gift for my sons preschool teacher and a layout of my husband and his best friend. (I am not very good at taking pictures of my projects yet...hehe)

Scrapbooking has always been very important to me but to be able to expand my horizons and try new things with my art is especially AWESOME!!!


Thank you to all that inspire me and I only hope that I will be able to return the favor.


Have a blessed Sunday!


Much love...


Jackie



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Jackie, I'm the first to post a comment! Woo hoo!!

    I love your pages. Your baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job on you Blog, and getting it going, saw the vid on youtube and made sure I popped over and said Hey, and became a follower.
    Dare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages. I love the little pocket with the tag on the Brothers page.

    ReplyDelete